Lady Warrior Coaching Program
Can I transform my body in 3 months?
Yes, but you need to have realistic goals and expectations. Transformation starts with your mindset. If you don’t believe that you can do something or believe in what you’re doing is going to work, then you’re not ready to start.
3 months is a great start to a journey that will last the rest of your life. So often clients think that after the 3 months and they are happy with their results that their bodies will just freeze and the work, the commitment, the consistency is over.
12 weeks is a beautiful start, especially if you are notorious for starting and stopping after a week or two, but when you really want to transform the commitment to a change in your lifestyle and behavior is a must, or else you just go back to where you started and all the work to get to where you are becomes a WASTE OF TIME!
12 Week Body Transformation Program
I love to train clients. I love to see the switch that takes place when they keep at something they otherwise would have stopped, let alone continue for 12 weeks.
Today I share this amazing husband and wife duo who signed up with me for my 12 Week Coaching Program and read in their words how it has transformed them.
Several months ago we decided we needed to make a more aggressive effort to slim down and work on getting fit. We knew we needed to get someone who could work with us on a one-on-one basis, so we consulted with Shannon and decided to move forward with a 12-week program.
We were unsure what to expect, but because we knew of Shannon’s passion and tenacity for her workouts, we knew that Shannon could get us in line, both with nutrition and working out.
Shannon has been the best!
She pushes us hard everyday. She has been great to help with nutrition and keeping the calories and macros in check.
Her workouts are challenging and she manages to keep them exciting with variation so we are never bored doing the same thing.
We have been amazed at the changes we have seen in such a relatively short amount of time. We are so happy we have made this decision and have been so satisfied with the results, we are motivated to keep working with Shannon to continue on our journey.Boone and Amanda
How can I tone up at 12 Weeks?
Here are my tips for toning up and finally seeing results:
- Ask yourself what it is you want to achieve. Be specific, be realistic, and write it down.
- Believe in yourself, commit to your goals, and understand there will be sacrifices.
- If possible, find a friend or significant other to start the journey with you, this will help with accountability!
- Research a program or a coach you feel comfortable with and START.
- Be realistic (yes, I’m saying it again). 12 weeks is a spark, not an eternal flame.
- NUTRITION is the tool that will optimize your results to having a tone, defined, strong body. If you leave this out of the equation or refuse to work on this aspect all you’re doing is digging in the sand.
The tips to toning your body start with a MINDSET
- “I’m ready to change or improve my lifestyle”
- “I am willing to sacrifice something to get something better”
- “I understand there is no end date.”
Can I transform my body in 12 weeks?
Yes, and this couple is proof that with a readiness to change, the understanding of nutrition, and having a plan you can not only transform your body, but you also transform your mind.
What is a good workout routine?
Here is a list of workouts that you can follow: